CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Really?

I'm going to fucking cry.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I know it's the end of the semester and life is just plain crazy now, but do I really need these curve balls thrown? I knew I was going to have a busy month because Easter is this weekend and I have 3 families to attend to, classes end next week so I have finals all next week, and Aiden's birthday party is next Saturday.

Now, on top of that, my fucking chinchilla RayRay is dying. We don't know how to save him and he's pretty fucking sick. He's only 4! I don't know if it's my fault, but I feel like it is. I keep blaming myself because I thought it was just something he would "come out of" so by the time he got to the vet, his body was already shutting down. I'm so pissed at myself. So I got that news today from the vet he's staying with right now. Her exact words were "You might want to come visit tomorrow but I'll be perfectly honest, I don't know that he'll make it tonight." Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks, doc! I'm going to be at the vet as soon as they open at 10. I'll either be picking up my dead chinchilla to bury at my dad's or I'll be picking up my dying chinchilla to have him kick it in my arms. Oh to always have such wonderful choices!

So I'm already really stressed, plus I am upset about my RayRay, so I go to spend time with my mother (who I haven't seen in about a month, if not more) and dye eggs with her and my son. We spent more time there than we meant to so I rushed home to do my Corporate Finance quiz that is due at 11:59. I knew it was cool because I had 2 hours to do a quiz that would take me 30 mins max. I go to log on...the server is down until 7AM. WTF?! So now I will get a 0 on a quiz that I really needed a 90 or above on because we only get to drop 2 quiz grades and I already had 2 quizzes that were in the 40's (the rest are 90 to 100). So yeah....I'm fucked because one of those 40's will have to stay. The message that they posted with the notice saying it was down? I quote:

"Faculty should schedule quiz and assignment submission deadlines BEFORE the maintenance period begins. (10:00 pm instead of midnight)  Students should plan to complete work BEFORE the maintenance begins. "

If I had KNOWN you were going to shut down the site at 10PM, I WOULD have completed my work BEFORE the maintenance.

Fuck you.

1 comments:

Post a Comment