CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy

I woke up this morning and I was actually happy. I felt rested and nothing in my body hurt. It has been a very, very long time since I could say that.

I haven't had much to write about over this past week even though I've had a couple of panic attacks and a few dramas. Everything that happened has been relatively small and I was able to vent to one or two people and be fine about it.

I think one of my biggest reliefs is knowing that school is almost over. Not just this semester but the whole damn thing. I have three weeks left of this semester and then about two months after that of my summer class and I'm done. Like...almost too crispy done. I don't think I could go another semester. I am planning on trying to go back eventually to get my biology degree, but it's not anywhere in the near future.

I have started planning my graduation party. I'm going to have a summer party even though I don't actually graduate until December. My thinking (and people have agreed) is that I'll be DONE in July/August, so why not celebrate then? Plus, a summer party is much easier/more fun than a winter party. One of my friends has bought all the decorations. Another friend has TOLD me I'm going to use her house. lol We're going to have a blast.

I'm happy. I like this feeling a lot. I hope it starts staying with me longer and visiting more often. :)

2 comments:

Shaina N said...

I would SO celebrate this summer! I wish I could be there! Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Post a Comment